Features and Benefits
- All Outbound calls are captioned when caption button is on.
- Adjustable font sizes and colors.
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names).
- Built-in Answering Machine
- Easy access to voice mail and answering machine messages.
- Incoming callers dial the service first (877-243-2823) then enter the CapTel user's phone number in order for captions to be available (captions button must be on).*
* If using 1-line CapTel (only one telephone line is plugged into the back of the phone) incoming callers must dial into the call center first (877-243-2823) then enter the number of the CapTel user.
* If using 2-line CapTel (2 separate phone lines plugged into the back of the phone) incoming callers do NOT need to dial into the call center and can dial the CapTel user's phone number directly.
- Analog telephone line(s). DSL supported if appropriate filter in place. Not compatible with PBX systems unless analog port available. Not designed for use with digital cable or VOIP telephone services.**
- Standard electrical power (AC adapter plugs into standard wall outlet).
** Customers who have a high speed internet service should consider the CapTel 840i