Learn more about how Federal Relay can best fit your needs
Federal Relay Services and the Federal Government are committed to offering Federal employees the communication tools necessary to properly perform their jobs.
Federal Relay is available to all current and active Federal employees, veterans or military personnel who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities. Federal Relay provides six different services to meet your needs in the workplace, which are available in two forms:
- TTY (text telephone)
- Speech to Speech (STS)
- Captioned Telephone (CapTel)
- Video Relay Service (VRS)
- IP Relay
- Relay Conference Captioning (RCC)
Features and Benefits
- Provides Federal employees with functional equivalency and the ability to conduct official duties in their careers
- Broadens employment and advancement opportunities
- Stringent security requirements as regulated by the Federal Relay contract ensures safety and security of all information transmitted via Federal Relay service options
- A wide variety of services that satisfies different communication styles and preferences
- Availability in both English and Spanish
- Over 24 years of experience providing Relay services to the Federal government
Visit the Federal Relay website to find out more about all of the available Federal Relay services, and how they may best suit your needs!
If you are unsure if your agency is currently authorized to utilize Federal Relay please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
For more information on what type of equipment is needed for each Federal Relay Service option, click here.